3 Jewels Yoga has a two-step registration process for workshops, special programs, and private lessons:
1) Submit the enrollment form below.
2) Select a payment method by following the instructions below (payment instructions are also included on the enrollment form).
NOTE: Enrollment forms are not required for 3 Jewels Yoga Sangha events — Wholy-Happy Hour and Walking The Labyrinth.
To RSVP for these events, view the Sangha page. To make a donation online, scroll down for instructions (under Accepted Methods of Payment).
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Pay Online [Session Fees + Donations]
3 Jewels Yoga uses PopMoney.com, a safe and secure Online Bill Pay service, to accept payment for private lessons, workshops, and special programs and to accept donations for sangha events. REMINDER: You must first submit the above form for programs that require registration. Sangha events do not require registration and online donations can be made without submitting the form above.
- Go to PopMoney.com
- Follow the instructions to send the session fee or sangha donation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PopMoney.com will send you confirmation when payment has been received.
- 3 Jewels Yoga will send you confirmation of registration for private lessons, workshops and special programs.
Pay Another Way
Cash (exact change only) or check/money order, made payable to 3 Jewels Yoga LLC.
To send registration form and fees by mail, contact email@example.com.
A NOTE ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY + SUSTAINABILITY:
I am called to this “werk” to serve. It is my commitment to skillful livelihood and also the way I sustain myself financially. I also wish to make it accessible for those who would otherwise find it a hardship to pay the full rate for workshops and private lessons.
If you have a need for a sliding scale rate or are interested in sponsoring fellow practitioners, please contact me to discuss available options.
To practitioners who are able pay the full workshop and private session rates, please know that you make it possible for me to widen the invitation to others.